First of all, to make sure you don’t get lost, Corsica Lovers is Region Lovers ‘ website dedicated to Corsica, the French island of dreams.
We are Claire and Emmanuel Robinson, a sister, a brother, a polyglot, a lover of words, a traveler, an epicurean…
Our goal? Create dedicated destination sites designed to guide you in your choices through quality content (no sponsoring, trips actually made, structured articles, “real certified” guarantee).
The origins of Region Lovers
Region Lovers was born in August 2022 from the realization that it was difficult for travelers to easily make the choices that would allow them to build a trip that was just like them.
Too much information, scattered over a multitude of platforms, sponsored content that’s too good to be true, completely egocentric stories, unreadable or out-of-date sites…
We’ve been looking for a new way of blogging that’s both more useful and more ethical, drawing on the lessons learned from Claire’s 10 years of daily practice. You are now reading the result of all this work, and we hope that we meet your expectations!
Our values and commitments
As you can see, authenticity is at the heart of our approach. We put ourselves in your shoes and share with you what we’ve really seen and experienced.
And to ensure that this contract of trust between you and us is as strong as possible, we are committed to 10 undertakings:
- Visit all the places we tell you about.
- For each city, stay in at least one hotel and visit the ones we recommend.
- For each city, eat in at least one restaurant, visit the ones we select.
- Pay all our invoices in full, refuse any partnership or sponsorship.
- Periodically update our articles, with the help of our readers.
- Enrich our articles with our first-hand experiences.
- Use 99% of our own photos.
- To make reasoned and transparent use of the AI tool, which we feed with our locally verified information.
- Provide information on the traveler/writer pairing that gave rise to the article.
- Tell you what we do, and do what we tell you!
The Region Lovers team: expertise and passion
We started in Normandy. What could be more logical, having been born there and living there again today! When we were satisfied with the results, we decided to start growing, step by step, to offer you new destinations.
To achieve this, the team has grown while maintaining the same high standards of content quality and respect for the values that guide us on a daily basis.
Region Lovers: How does it work?
Each member of the team is rigorously trained in travel and writing (it’s not as easy as it sounds!), based on everything we’ve learned in our 10 years of blogging and our many travels around the world.
When we decide to create a site about a region, we send one or more members of our team to immerse themselves in the area for several weeks to gather information, take photos and test hotels and restaurants.
On their return, travelers faithfully report their impressions, favorites and lessons learned to the rest of the team, and together they write the articles to bring you quality content.
And finally, we periodically return to the documented sites to make sure our information is still accurate!
What does Region Lovers live on?
To continue bringing you the maximum amount of information, we’re counting on you:
- By purchasing one of our guides.
- By choosing your hotel, car rental , activity or tour via one of our affiliate links (we receive a small share of the platform’s commission).